A reminder that Registration Night is at La Perle Community Hall THIS TUESDAY!
If your child is registered in the 3-year program, please be prepared to attend from 6:00-7:00pm. If your child is registered in the 4-year program, please be prepared to attend from 7:15-8:15pm.
What to expect:
- Confirmation of Registration details
- Opportunity to purchase Community League membership (REQUIRED for Playschool registration)
- Connecting with our Treasurer to confirm payment information and Police Record checks
- Sign ups for: September's parent helper days, ghost parenting (optional), Changeover & Toy Cleaning dates, Volunteer position for the year
- Receiving information and supplies for fundraising efforts
- Meeting our teachers and Board members
- Opportunity to ask questions before, during, and after a brief presentation
What to bring:
- Your schedule/calendar to ensure you are signing up for dates that will work for your family.
- Your child's birth certificate, Dr's name, address, and phone number, Alberta Health Care number, Emergency contact information, and your valid Community League Membership number (if you haven't already provided this for our Registrar)
- Cheques/Pre-authorized debit withdrawal information
- Completed Police Record check, the "3rd party Notification" form, and 2 photocopied pieces of ID
PLEASE NOTE: we strongly encourage only parents/caregivers to attend this event. We look forward to seeing students on the first day of class: September 11/12