2018 La Perle Community Hall Rental Information
18611 97A Avenue Phone: 780 486-4426 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seating for 150 people Wheel Chair Accessible
Full Kitchen (Fridge, Stove, Microwave and ample counter space)
Lockable Bar Area – Freezer, Stand up cooler and Coffee maker
Tables & Chairs (29 Rectangle tables 6’ x 2.5’, 12 Round tables 5’), black folding chairs
Outside Patio, Playground, baseball diamonds, soccer fields and basketball nets
Pre-paid cleaning service available for a fee ($175.00) and availability
LaPerle Community League provides cleaning products and equipment as needed
Not Provided: Dishes, cooking utensils, Linens, Decorations, Sound System, Projector or Screen
THE USE OF GLITTER/SPARKLES/CONFETTI, FOG MACHINES OR OPEN FLAME CANDLES ARE NOT PERMITTED IN THE HALL
- All renters need to be over the age of 25, and provide Gov’t Issued ID and valid credit card as well as a current Community Membership from within the City of Edmonton
- All rentals subject to a CASHABLE $550.00 Damage Deposit with the exception of the Meeting Room $250.00
- To secure a rental the Damage Deposit must be received at time of booking (cash/cheque only). All cheques will be cashed at that time.
- In order to serve alcohol during an event at La Perle Community League Hall you will need
- 1) A valid liquor license
- All rentals are required to have Third party liability insurance that names La Perle Community League as an “additionally Insured” party in the amount of $2 million. Proof of above must be shown prior to rental and obtaining keys.
To receive La Perle Member prices you must hold both a 2018 – 2019 and 2017 – 2018 La Perle Membership
ALL RENTAL PAPERWORK MUST BE IN THE SAME PERSON’S NAME.
La Perle Community League reserves the right to rent only to those that meet or exceed the rental requirements. The La Perle Community League also reserves the right to cancel any function that is deemed inappropriate or harmful to community members and does not meet all contractual obligations.
*Rates are subject to change without notice.