Please note: volunteers will try their hardest to get snow cleared as soon as possible after a snowfall but there may be times when the rink is not yet cleared and we apologize for the inconvenience
- Ice time is booked in 60 minute intervals
- Reservations are only available for one day in advance
- The maximum capacity on the rink for “free skate” (no sticks and pucks allowed) will be 25 skaters. The maximum capacity during “Stick & Puck” will be 10 skaters. You must continue to physical distance from those not living in your household at all times and continue to follow all AHS guidelines. No shinny/pick up hockey/organized games etc. will be permitted at this time.
- The remaining spaces per time slot are located inside the brackets
- Community League Skate tags are required. Visit the membership page to learn more
- Please create a separate reservation for each family member that will be attending with you