Registrations for Indoor Soccer open on August 21, 2020!
All registrations are done online at http://emsasoccerportal.com/
Registrations are not considered complete until paid. Only completed registrations will be placed on teams.
Community Membership is required prior to registering. You can purchase your membership online at www.efcl.org, through the La Perle Community League office (Monday, Thursday & Friday), or at the West Zone office in person (cash or cheque only)
Important changes for 20-21 Community Season
- Teams will be capped at 12 players per team for all Age groups, no exceptions
- Teams will be in Cohort of 4 for 10 games, then 14 day break then rescheduled into another Cohort for 5 games.
- No transfers once teams formed
- No trialists
- No City Finals
- Soccer Center Rules, Please read. includes electronically signed Health and Safety Acknowledgment of compliance that must be completed.
- Credit Card online
- Cash or debit by appointment only – [email protected]
- etransfer – [email protected] – please add child’s name in the message box
- Payment Plan – 50% down by Sept. 28th, 2nd payment October and final payment November. Contact [email protected] for arrangements.
- Financial Aid – Contact [email protected] confirmation and/or arrangements must be in place by Sept. 28th to be placed on a team.
- No Refunds after Oct. 1st.